We are a small two partner GP Practice in Perth city centre situated within a modern health centre. It has good wheelchair and disabled access and is close to major bus routes.; Our aim is to provide a high level of family medical care.
How To Contact Us
Mauve Practice, Drumhar Health Centre, North Methven Street, Perth PH1 5PD
Telephone - 01738 622421
Fax - 01738 444077
How we use your Medical Records
- This practice handles medical records in-line with laws on data protection and confidentiality.
- We share medical records with those who are involved in providing you with care and treatment.
- In some circumstances we will also share medical records for medical research, for example to find out more about why people get ill.
- We share information when the law requires us to do so, for example, to prevent infectious diseases from spreading or to check the care being provided to you is safe.
- You have the right to be given a copy of your medical record.
- You have the right to object to your medical records being shared with those who provide you with care.
- You have the right to object to your information being used for medical research and to plan health services.
- You have the right to have any mistakes corrected and to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. Please see the practice privacy notice on the website or speak to a member of staff for more information about your rights./li>
- For more information ask at reception for a leaflet OR click on this link Patients DP Notice NHS Tayside .doc
To submit repeat prescription requests, you may do so via our answer line (01738) 564 236 or directly online here.
The surgery is open Monday to Friday from 8.00am until 6.00pm.
Saturday and Sunday
Emergency service only provided by NHS 24 - Telephone 111.
The health centre has suitable access for disabled patients, and all the patient areas including waiting room, consulting rooms and toilets have wheelchair access. A hearing loop is in place at the reception desk.
A wheelchair is available at the front door. Designated disabled parking spaces are located nearest to the entrance to the health centre.